Marketing Performance Analyst
4 days left
A new opportunity has arisen for a data-driven Marketing analyst to join a new marketing team at an international conferencing and events company
Working closely with the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for setting up and producing reports and dashboards showing leads generated from marketing campaigns.
Marketing Performance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Setting up in-depth as well as top-level marketing metrics reporting and supporting the Head of Customer Marketing to roll this out across the group.
- Working with the local teams in Moscow, Istanbul and across Asia to set reporting standards.
- Reporting regularly on key marketing metrics, including leads, conversion rates, ROI, sales and revenue on a regular basis; versus target and YoY performance.
- Working with the in-house project group on setting up sales and marketing processes in CRM, ensuring important KPIs and marketing metrics can be measured accurately.
- Supporting marketing managers with actionable insights and analysis which will feed into their annual demand generation strategies.
- Monitoring, interpreting and reporting performance KPIs for marketing campaign activity to improve future campaigns and understanding of commercial impact.
- Involvement in roll-out of Marketo, Tableau and new CRM system.
Marketing Performance Analyst Skills/Experience:
- Expertise in SQL query tools
- Strong understanding and experience in data management, visualisation and usage within a commercial environment.
- Experience in using marketing performance tools and combining data from multiple sources into single, easily to understand performance dashboards.
- Understanding of attribution modelling
- Some experience of Tableau, Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics and Marketo
Apply for Marketing Performance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly