Senior Digital Acquisition Manager
4 days left
An incredibly fast-growing FinTech brand are currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented Senior Digital Acquisition Manager to join their vibrant Marketing team.
The successful Senior Digital Acquisition Manager will be joining a highly disruptive business that has been recognised for having a best-in-class acquisition strategy as well as award winning digital credentials.
They will be responsible for rolling out Search Engine Marketing initiatives alongside other Acquisition Marketing campaigns into European markets as well as ensuring the UK account hits all agreed targets.
Senior Digital Acquisition Manager Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for cost-per-acquisition across paid search, display, affiliates and paid social channels
- Set the strategic direction and deliver against an agreed set of KPI's
- Manage one direct report, and be expected to grow the team based on demonstrating continuous growth
- Utilising DoubleClick to manage SEM campaigns
- Provide weekly insight reporting and analysis for the Marketing department
- Utilise standardised and methodical A/B split testing methodologies that drive incremental performance
Senior Digital Acquisition Manager Essential Skills/Experience
- Solid Digital Acquisition experience within a performance environment
- Experience running paid-search, display, affiliates, and paid social across both UK and European markets
- Must have experience of both manual and automated bid management techniques
- Must be a DoubleClick super-user
- Must be able to demonstrate intimate understanding of attribution modelling techniques
- Must have experience managing staff
- Google AdWords certified and strong Google Analytics experience essential
Apply for Senior Digital Acquisition Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly