Head of Digital
6 days left
I'm recruting for a digital leadership postion within a B2C online company based in Borehamwood.
This is a unique opportunity where you will be responsible for rolling out a new product.
The scope includes oversight of all customer acquisition, retention and analytics. The role involves the management of content & design across all digital channels to deliver best in class advertising and UX whilst achieving demanding targets relating to sales, premium income, search and social media/PR performance. The role also covers CRM from a database and customer journey perspective.
Key highlights of the role
- Formulate, develop & manage the marketing plans to achieve annual and profit targets within a marketing budget in excess of £1m.
- Be a key member of the senior management team driving the development and growth.
- Full line management responsibility
- Manage relationships with key decision makers
- Support review and development of database and data management systems
- Plan and manage 'best in class' content & design of the websites as well as social and mobile
- Develop and manage appropriate tracking and reporting metrics Ensure accuracy and compliance of all online and offline marketing materials.
- Significant experience with traditional Digital Marketing mix; including acquisition channels, retention and analytics
- Experience in managing UX/Design/web builds teams
- Significant experience of multi-channel marketing particularly within digital channels
- Knowledge of UX and online conversion optimisation techniques
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and relationship management skills along with demonstrable success in being able to lead and influence
The right candidate will have a B2C retail background with digital expertise. You would have experience in processing large amounts of data and managing a team.
Apply for Head of Digital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly