Head of Digital
Job Title: Head of Digital
Salary: £44,000 - £51,000
Better Placed are working with a leading Public Sector organisation in Leeds who are looking for a Head of Digital to join their growing team. You will lead a digital communications service that promotes the organisation, their services and reputation within the region. You will be directly responsible for a team of marketing executives.
- Develop and implement digital strategy, encompassing web, email, social media, SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Manage the production of high quality content for a range of on-line communications.
- Manage the CRM database and segment database appropriately.
- Manage third party relationships with agency, partners and affiliates.
- Minimum of 8 year strategic experience in a fast paced digital B2C or agency environment.
- Experience in optimising website and landing page user experiences.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to operate as part of a team.
- Ability to forge effective business relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and levels of seniority.
Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from Wakefield, Huddersfield, Bradford, Halifax and York.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.