Digital Marketing Manager (ITALIAN SPEAKING)
A London based Global Ecommerce company is looking for a Italian Speaking Digital Marketing Manager to join their marketing team on a 6 month rolling contract.
The Global Digital Marketing Team is responsible for leading world class marketing activity across the company's portfolio of global sites. The team are responsible for creating, managing and innovating digital marketing strategy and activity with the goal to support business growth and success.
As Digital Marketing Manager, this role will be varied with responsibilities in all facets of digital marketing from execution to strategy. You will also be the main contact person and represent the digital marketing team in communication with the company's local team in country. The position will initially be responsible for the market in Italy but requires the flexibility to work with other markets.
- Devise and manage Digital Marketing strategy: align digital marketing strategy with business objectives and innovate and plan for optimal efficiency.
- Monitor and optimize Digital Marketing activity: be hands on, always continue to strive for increased performance, reach above and beyond to meet and exceed targets
- Analyse and report results: high level of analytical skills required and ability to understand data and the story it tells. Report these findings in a clear manner and identify additional opportunities
- Own the relationship with local countries: be the first point of contact with local country teams. Work closely with local team to ensure digital marketing strategy aligns with business goals and local market landscape.
- Be the digital marketing expert: Keep ahead of the industry landscape to identify any potential opportunities for our business. We are strong believers of testing and learning.
- Italian native language essential.
- 2-3 Years Digital Marketing experience (particularly PPC, display, social)
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with self-driven initiative to continue learning
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with web analytics and tracking tools
- Analytically minded; strong ability to identify performance opportunities and root causes to problems
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager (ITALIAN SPEAKING)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly