PPC Manager - Digital Search
PPC Manager - Digital Search
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative fast growing credit card business based in central London.
Own Brands have reached a stage of maturity such that it would like to develop an internal digital search capability - as such, this is a newly created role offering an exceptional opportunity to shape the way they manage digital search channels across the enterprise.
The role-holder will be accountable for driving the scale and efficiency of own brands' new customer acquisition programme via digital search channels, mainly PPC.
This will primarily involve end-to-end hands-on management of paid search (PPC) bidding strategies (inside Google AdWords and Bing Ads) as well as integrating the brands' organic search performance to drive the optimal business outcomes.
The company currently uses AdWords and Bing Ads as their primary tools in this area, so familiarity with these platforms is required. The successful candidate will have extensive hands on experience managing a Pay-Per-Click (PPC) account, and will also possess strong intellectual and analytical faculties, and the ability to manage multiple complex and large scale campaigns effectively and autonomously.
The Specialist, Digital Search will ensure that we have the right tools, software and platforms in place to maintain, measure and understand campaign performance, with solutions put in place to minimise their time spent on day-to-day activities (e.g. automation, algorithmic/machine learning strategies).
With well-established campaigns in place, the [title tbc] will spend most of their time working to drive new customer growth and media spend efficiency through strategy optimisation. This could include working with our Direct Marketing team to implement and test optimisations, identifying conversion pain points, bringing in new targeting tools and techniques, etc. Ultimately, we would expect the successful candidate to take the lead in shaping how NewDay approaches the problems and opportunities in this area, including the potential for substantial evolution of the role itself.
- Day to day autonomous management of paid search advertising for the Own Brands credit card products via Google AdWords & Bing Ads
- Ongoing optimisation of Digital Search strategies through analytical reporting, testing and competitor reporting (e.g. via Adthena, BrightEdge or SEMRush)
- Collaboration with Marketing Managers to develop and test optimisations of keywords, ad copy and bid segmentation
- Collaboration with the Digital Analytics team to create insightful reporting and performance data
- Accountability for PPC media spend and acquisition performance, including forecasting and monitoring
- Usage of performance data and competitor/market insight to make strategic recommendations to increase new account volumes and improve search efficiency across paid and organic traffic
For more information about this role please contact Sophie Bryce at Better Placed.
We work extensively within Financial Services, Retail, Travel, Tourism and Leisure industries and have worked with the likes of:
Virgin Trains; Liberty Department Store; Tui; The Gym Group; Coty; AO.com; Sofology; Matalan; Iceland; Shop Direct; HSS Hire; We Buy Any Car; The COOP; Shearings; National Express; First Transpennine Express; Riviera; Carrier; Scenic Tours Missguided; Boohoo; Footasylum; Public Desire; Pretty Little Thing
We are always looking to network with professionals from within these industries and would love to hear from you if you are looking for new opportunities.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, we will only be able to get in touch with those that are a good match for the role.