I am working with a fast paced agency in Manchester looking to move further in to digital With a strong pedigree and loads of exciting big name clients they are now looking to support their recent growth by bringing on a Digital Project Manager.
This agency has grown considerably over the last few years and their clients include a number of high profile international brands. Specialising primarily in Ecommerce and branding they have gained an invaluable reputation in the northern market.
An integral role for the agency the Digital Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple Digital projects, involved from the pre-sales stage through to completion.
- Development of project time lines and ensuring that work is completed on time within budget.
- Building relationships with clients as their key point of contact throughout the process for feedback, challenges etc.
- Meeting and liaising regularly with clients to keep them apprised of progress and to ensure they remain engaged throughout the project.
They are looking for a Digital Project Manager who has previous experience within a Digital agency managing small to medium size content and ecommerce projects. Additionally they are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Experience in managing and scoping projects
- Able to recognise and manage project risks and dependencies until they are resolved
- Proven track record in delivering projects on time and within budget
- Excellent organisational, communication and client facing skills
- Strong stakeholder management
For a Digital Project Manager looking to advance their career working with major global clients, this is an opportunity not to be missed! For more information forward your CV or contact us ASAP!