Email Marketing Executive
I am working with one of the most successful and challenging brands in financial services (FinTech). They are looking to hire an email marketing executive into their thriving digital team in London. If you have worked in an email marketing/CRM executive position and are looking to take the next step in a rewarding and fun environment, please apply to this role.
The business emerged less than 10 years ago to provide consumers and businesses with an alternative method of investment - the company allows businesses to gain investment easily and provides investors with ability to earn better results. Their online proposition has challenged the traditions of financial services and they are continuing to thrive through their cutting edge approach. They are looking to hire an Email Marketing Executive into their London team.
Responsibilities of the Email Marketing Executive:
- Support in the development, creation and launch of email marketing campaigns for both prospective and existing customers using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target).
- Deliver hypothesis-driven test campaigns (i.e A/B), preparing multiple variants as required.
- Plan campaigns, work with content teams, briefing of creative to internal and external design teams and outlining data requirements to analytics team.
- Undertake detailed analysis of email campaigns to understand & share insight/learnings.
- Assist in the development of the segmentation strategy to deliver more targeted, relevant and personalised email marketing communications.
- Identify and develop new innovative automated CRM programmes to drive further revenue from this channel.
- Share best practice approaches to all elements of email marketing to grow and improve channel performance and processes.
Who we are looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in email and data driven marketing
- Demonstrable experience managing email campaigns
- Experience with HTML & Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and intuitive
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative with excellent attention to detail
- Commercially focused and results-driven
- Ambitious & analytical
- Confident with good presentation skills
Up to £35,000 plus a competitive benefits package