Content Marketing Manger
I am looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join the team at an established Membership body based in Central London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the deployment and delivery of a content strategy to support a range of cross directorate institution activities through a range of owned digital channels, including the websites and social media platforms.
Content Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Editorial responsibility for the corporate website, regular production of newsletters & news pages in the members' magazine, in conjunction with content authors to ensure content quality & brand consistency.
- Commissioning & writing high quality & engaging content to raise brand awareness & support commercial objectives.
- Working with other departments to ensure that website content is updated & maintained in a timely & efficient manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a high visibility of the website across search engines using web analytics to drive & improve search engine optimisation.
- Responsible for the development of social media channels, working with the Content Marketing Executive to increase levels of engagement through these channels.
Content Marketing Manager Skills/Experience required:
- Substantial experience of editing a website for a public-facing or campaigning organisation.
- Experience in journalism or copywriting for the digital environment.
- Experience in managing commissioned writing, photographic & graphic design resources.
- Good working knowledge of content management systems & a demonstrated knowledge of how to drive traffic to web properties from search engines
- Good working knowledge of web analytics platforms such as Google analytics & how to use the analysis to drive improvements to the user experience.
- Good technical understanding of website functionality & how to use good website design & high quality content to deliver a compelling user experience.
- Proven experience of using social media channels to distribute & amplify an organisation's content.