Head of Digital
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new Head of Digital to join and lead the digital team at a large London based charity.
The successful candidate will focus on leading the digital content and design strategy for the charity, to support the customer journeys.
Head of Digital Responsibilities:
- To lead and manage the teams responsible for providing creative design services, the digital user experience and all Group digital and print content.
- Ownership, management and prioritisation of the digital roadmap and strategy approved by the Implementation Board, and aligned to the CRM strategy and the strategic objectives of the Group as a whole.
- Strategic oversight of the Group's digital presence, websites, e-communications, content, copy and creative assets for all channels including ecommerce and social media, ensuring integration across the complete customer experience.
- Responsible for the continual optimisation of all digital and content driven experiences.
- Manage complex digital projects that have organisation-wide implications, ensuring customer and staff consultation, planning, budget control and implementation.
- Ownership of all public-facing online and offline channels including owned (websites, email, etc.), third party (print media, other websites, etc.), paid (PPC, display, programmatic, Trueview, affiliate) and advertising.
- Overall responsibility and ownership of effective information architecture, user journeys and user personas to develop high performing content experiences.
Head of Digital Experience/Skills Required:
- Substantial experience in digital marketing, digital user experience and digital, audio and print content and design.
- Substantial experience of leading an effective editorial team to create excellent, inspiring content
- Good commercial awareness and ability to manage for value.
- Experience of working alongside senior managers and leading business strategy.
- Proven ability to motivate and empower others
- Experience of transforming services in response to internal strategic developments or changes in the external environment.