Ecommerce Content Manager
The Ecommerce Content Manager role is instrumental for defining, building and managing the businesses ecommerce strategy.
Michael Page Digital are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Warwickshire based online retail business that are embarking on significant growth within the ecommerce field.
The Ecommerce Content Manager role involves:
- The day to day management of the website and marketplace channels - mainly Amazon
- Being responsible for uploading products whilst ensuring they are defined, displayed and promoted to the highest standard
- Uploading new products and content using the CMS - and ensuring product descriptions are SEO and tone of voice relevant
- Conducting audits on product uploads to ensure they are correctly classified
- Utilising relevant analytical tools to identify and implement various initiatives to drive sales and improve conversion through the website and Amazon channels
- Evaluating, planning and optimising marketing campaigns, promotional activity, seasonal and changing factors to maximise sales
- Managing the content team to drive conversion
- Overseeing and implementing the online trading plan, and using analytics to drive online performance
In order to be considered for the Ecommerce Content Manager role, you must have:
- Proven experience of working within an Ecommerce leadership role
- The ability to analyse and interpret data to identify issues and trends
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Applications, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to manage a team
- Capable of working under pressure and within a fast paced environment
The Ecommerce Content Manager role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to join a growing and aspiring ecommerce team within a leading retail business.
The role is initially covering a maternity cover for 6 months, however there could be an opportunity for a longer term future with the business.