The Design Coordinator role involves working within a well established and aspiring Ecommerce team based in Warwickshire. The role is integral in defining, building and managing the design and branding strategy.
Michael Page Digital are currently recruiting for a well known online retail business based in Warwickshire.
The Design Coordinator role involves:
- Working with the Content Manager, Ecommerce Manager and photography team to ensure all digital marketing and store channels are innovative and on brand
- Responsible for the design of all brand and marketing communications
- Creating new seasonal design campaigns to ensure all consumer touch points and marketing are refreshed to reflect the new season
- Producing and scheduling digital content - homepages, banners, email and paid search banners
- Creating a range of print assets
- Liaising with photographers to oversee any imagery need for design assets
- Monitoring performance for all content produced, reporting on results and using analysis to make informed decision for future strategy
- Supporting the management of strategic projects to develop online propositions
In order to be considered for the Design Coordinator role, you must have:
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop skills
- Outstanding organisation, planning and attention to detail
- Extensive creative flair
- Understanding of UI and UX
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Design Coordinator role is offering the opportunity to join an established online retail business on an initial 6 month contract covering maternity - with the potential to become permanent.