Head of E-Commerce - Global Travel Brand - Performance
Head of E-Commerce
Sales and Distribution Director
£ 100k per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest global travel brands in the world! This innovative brand is leading the way with digital innovation and is looking for strong ambitious leaders who are passionate about the performance if e-commerce and commercial growth.
This role is responsible for leading and developing all aspects of the eCommerce business including business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, optimisation, customer service, analytics and delivering digital technologies and propositions.
- This person will be a point of contact for cross functional partners to evaluate, prioritise, develop, manage, and lead a team to implement eCommerce and digital technology interventions
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other departments supporting the eCommerce strategy
- Lead the team to manage the user experience of the website to include site navigation, content development and promotional campaigns
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content across the websites and digital technologies - ensuring efficiency, accuracy and timeliness.
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external specialists to effectively develop Ecommerce and digital solutions
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase sales and profitability
- Identify new areas of eCommerce and digital opportunities beyond current organisational thinking
- Ensure that the e-Commerce strategy is industry leading
- Develop proposals and business cases for specific initiatives, ensuring that they can be delivered reliably and that the costs are understood, controllable and justifiable.
- Once the initiatives are authorised, the role-holder will ensure that the projects are delivered to specification, on time and to budget, by acting as the Commercial sponsor of the project, working closely with the project management team, ensuring that the development is linked to the distribution and fulfilment strategy.
- Represent the brands interests at relevant Groups to support industry wide distribution and fulfilment strategies.
- Maintain the relationship with the suppliers of our e-commerce systems
- Delivery of sales revenue through e-commerce channels
- Build on brands mobile propositions to optimise conversion rate and grow market share
- Lead and develop a clear plan for first class UX, AB testing which informs ongoing e-commerce development
This post holder will be expected to behave in a manner equal to the position. This post requires flexibility of hours, location, energy application and vision as required by the project. This post holder may be required to stay away from home on occasion.
The brands behaviours are to be focused on their Customers, to listen actively, to work as a team, to empower others and to show empathy. their ultimate goal is to create an amazing experience for customers every time they travel with them.
Brand Values :
- Daringly Bold - Being courageous and brave - being out of your comfort zone.
- Doing the right thing - Moral, fair and just. Acting with empathy, putting yourself in the customers shoes.
- Insatiable Curiosity - Asking questions, listening, acting on it.
- Red Hot - Showing the best of your personality. Passion, enthusiasm and sparkle!!
- With Heart - Really caring about what you do and showing it. Emotional welfare - being genuine.
- Delightfully Surprising - Doing the unexpected to create amazing.
This person will be directly responsible for:
- Digital Channels Manager
- Senior Digital Development Manager
Apply for Head of E-Commerce - Global Travel Brand - Performance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly