Social Media Manager
A well know financial services brand is looking for a Social Media Manager to make an impact and take complete ownership.
This role is part of the Brand, Content and Partnerships team. This team is responsible for setting the direction for social media, content, partnerships, events and Digital PR.
- Overseeing the Social Media strategy, working across the business lines to build a holistic strategy which links up with Social Media activities in other disciplines, ensuring that the customer experience of Social Media is seamless and well integrated
- Manage a full range of social media channels, analyzing and evaluating relative effectiveness, identifying and developing a presence on new platforms
- Coordinating, managing and implementing a range of multi-channel campaigns that make the first direct brand relevant and appealing to our target audience, delight our current customers and engages our front line people
- Managing relationship with key social media agencies
- Developed reporting and metrics to capture trends and measure success of social media engagement and implement social media best practice and innovation
- Ensure all Social Media activity is aligned with the Brand strategy
- Develop and implement customer engagement activities to retain and engage customers, building brand loyalty and customer recommendations
- Proven expertise of managing social media channels and optimising earned media usage
- Expertise in digital innovation with a high awareness of new developments and trends in the digital space
- Experience in digital marketing and managing digital activities, e.g. website management, content creation, online journey management etc.
- Demonstrable passion for testing and learning new approaches to channel usage
- Highly collaborative - ability to work across other teams to engage/inspire and develop joined up/cohesive plans
- Excellent dependability - 100% focus on delivery with the ability to motivate/escalate accordingly to ensure all key milestones are met
- Excellent creative judgment and ability to ensure that all activity is consistent with brand strategy