eCommerce Product Manager (Lead) | London and Spain | Up to £70,000 + benefits
Ecommerce Product Lead
About the role
One of the leading global Media organisations is looking for an Ecommerce Product Lead for an opportunity to launch a subscription based green field product internationally. You will be joining a dynamic team that focuses on delivery, innovation and results.
The role involves looking after definition and strategy behind the launch of the product with a focus on acquisition and retention of customers. You will be responsible for owning the Prospect Homepage, Registration, and Welcome experience and Cancellation experience end to end and so a successful track record of delivering complex and challenging digital innovations within an eCommerce environment is essential.
- You should be fluent in both Spanish and English.
- You should have extensive experience within an eCommerce environment and proven experience of end to end product delivery.
- Strong ability to define customer journeys is important along with the ability to identify where efficient and effective optimisation changes can be made.
- You should have proven experience in providing a clear and concise definition of product requirements expressed as epics, user stories and acceptance criteria to enable an engaging and magnetisable customer experience.
- You will be a data driven, customer centric Product Manager with extensive decision making experience.
- Previous experience working in an agile environment, ideally with offshore teams is advantageous.
About the company
This is an amazing opportunity to join Europe’s leading entertainment company to work alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results. You will be part of a global business who thrive on using technology to deliver the best experience for their customers. Regular European travel will be involved, however flexible working is definitely an option.
If you are interested in joining an exciting launch internationally please contact me on 0207 265 7800 or email me on KS@Redcat-digital.com