Digital Campaign Manager
One of our leading hyper growth software clients is looking for a creative, detail orientated and analytical Digital Campaign Manager to join their team.
Digital Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
- Management of marketing campaigns from working with sales to define the objectives through to handing over quality leads
- Own the EMEA marketing automation system, Marketo to run all marketing programs.
- Monitor and track lead flow between Marketo and Salesforce.
- Ensure a quality database is obtained and effectively segmented
- Work closely with the international marketing team to collaborate on programs and to obtain economies of scale by localising programs.
- Develop and deliver breakthrough ideas and innovative campaigns for key buyer personas.
- Manage and own a campaign pipeline for effectiveness and results.
- Implement testing methodologies to continually improve overall campaign initiatives.
- Analyse campaign results and optimise to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend.
Digital Campaign Manager Skills/Experience Required:
- Extensive hands-on experience in customer marketing, ideally B2B
- Must have experience using Salesforce and Marketo
- Confident creating your own smart campaigns and programs within Marketo
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of running nurture campaigns across varied countries and languages
- Strong understanding of demand generation and revenue attribution
- Passion for building campaigns and pipeline
- Languages a plus: French or German
Apply for Digital Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly