Senior Campaign Manager
Senior Campaign manager
Job reference number: 1547332
Are you passionate about campaigning and want to be involved in a challenging and wide reaching communications campaign?
Are you resourceful, resilient and good at working with others to deliver quality communication products and effects?
The Royal Air Force – the world’s first independent Air Force – is turning 100 in 2018. This is a unique opportunity to commemorate the Air Force of the past, celebrate the Air Force of today and inspire the public about the Air Force of the future.
RAF100 are looking for a resourceful, talented and imaginative communication professional to lead a small team that will be tasked with planning, implementing and delivering a multi-channel communications campaign.
• Talent Management through Professional and Personal skills development
• Flexible Working Hours
• 25 days paid annual leave rising to 30 days upon completion of 5 years continuous service
• Generous maternity and paternity package
• Competitive pension scheme
• On site free car parking, Café and Gym facilities
• High Wycombe Station 30 minutes from London Marylebone.
For a full job description and to apply please visit www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk
Please enter 1547332 into the Vacancy Reference field to be taken to the full job advert.
Closing date: Monday 31st July 2017