Senior Client Manager: Liverpool
Senior Client Manager: Liverpool, Retail Marketing
We're looking for a Senior Client Manager to be based onsite within a major Retail business, working for a rapidly expanding Marketing agency. It's an exciting, fast-paced role offering lots of scope for personal development!
Our client is an agency who work with an exciting array of major Retail and Ecommerce brands. They've expanded quickly as as result of their innovative approach which produces tangible results for clients and they're now looking for a Senior Client Manager to work with one of their largest clients. You'll be based on site with the client allowing you to immerse yourself within their business - for someone who's considered moving clientside but feels they'd miss the agency culture this role will offer an ideal middle ground.
You'll inherit a talented and capable team, taking responsibility for:
- Building relationships with stakeholders across the clients business.
- Devising effective Retail Marketing strategies for the client and their suppliers who include a wide range of major household brands.
- Overseeing the delivery of campaigns ensuring work is completed on time within budget.
- Management of the team ensuring the agency continues to attract, retain and develop great talent.
- Reporting back to clients on the success of campaigns.
- Identifying new opportunities and presenting ideas to the client.
- Various additional duties.
It's an exciting, fast-paced role working on site within a business that's open to pushing boundaries.
Applicants for the Senior Client Manager role should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience as a Senior Account Manager / Account Director within an agency.
- BTL experience working with major Retail or FMCG brands.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- The ability to build relationships and network within large complex businesses.
For more information on this exciting role, forward your CV ASAP!
Apply for Senior Client Manager: Liverpool
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly