Digital Product Manager
Better Placed are excited to be working with a Times Top 100 consumer services organisation based in the heart of Nottinghamshire. Due to a period of exciting growth and expansion into new areas they are looking for a Digital Product Manager to continue the development of their financial services digital platforms.
The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain the various digital platforms used across the Group and externally to new customers
* Work with the Product Teams to ensure that projects are delivered within timescales as agreed at the outset of each sprint cycle
* You will be required to keep abreast of upcoming innovations within the digital space and making sure our products are enhanced to remain one step ahead of competitors
* Working with project teams and lead developers to help pull together business cases specific to each project
* Will need to be able to demonstrate the individual products to various audiences and how they can benefit their organisation
Key Skills & Requirements:
Be able to clearly demonstrate the value and benefits of the individual products to a varied audience
A good understanding of agile methodology and working in sprint delivery
Running a website through WordPress
This is a very unique opportunity and not one to be missed so apply and get in touch to hear more!!
Apply for Digital Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly