Digital Product Manager
Better Placed are excited to be working with a Times Top 100 consumer services organisation based in the heart of Nottinghamshire. Due to a period of exciting growth and expansion into new areas they are looking for a Digital Product Manager to continue the development of their financial services digital platforms.
The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain the various digital platforms used across the Group and externally to new customers
* Work with the Product Teams to ensure that projects are delivered within timescales as agreed at the outset of each sprint cycle
* You will be required to keep abreast of upcoming innovations within the digital space and making sure our products are enhanced to remain one step ahead of competitors
* Working with project teams and lead developers to help pull together business cases specific to each project
* Will need to be able to demonstrate the individual products to various audiences and how they can benefit their organisation
Key Skills & Requirements:
Be able to clearly demonstrate the value and benefits of the individual products to a varied audience
A good understanding of agile methodology and working in sprint delivery
Running a website through WordPress
This is a very unique opportunity and not one to be missed so apply and get in touch to hear more!!