Digital Marketing Executive
Better Placed are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive for a global B2B business in the Bradford area. As true leaders in innovation in their sector, you will be marketing to a range of blue-chip clients across the world in a fantastic, talented marketing team where you can develop your digital skills and learn from the best.
The Digital Marketing Executive role is initially a 12 moth FTC to cover a maternity leave, however you will have the opportunity to apply for other roles within the business during this time. You will build upon your existing knowledge in digital and create compelling content across a range of channels including Social Media, Email and Web on an international scale.
- To co-ordinate and manage the digital content and communications plan, across all digital platforms including social media, newsletters and websites.
- Co-ordinate social media across the regions in partnership, building engagement and growing the audience.
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing team to maintain various language version websites and support new product launches, driving traffic and conversion.
- Play a central role to support local marketing teams in EMEA and global campaigns
- Support regional marketing teams with digital requirements.
- Social Media Management including social tools such as Hootsuite, TweetDeck etc.
- A knowledge and hands-on experience of Email campaigns.
- Any experience using a CMS system such as WordPress would be ideal.
- A working knowledge of PPC campaigns and SEO.
- Strong copywriting experience.
Based in Bradford, this role is commutable from Halifax, West Leeds, Huddersfield, Dewsbury and surrounding areas.
To apply for this outstanding Digital Marketing Executive opportunity, please apply now with an up-to-date CV.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.