Agile Coach | London | Online Gaming | Up to £70,000 + benefits
About the role
A global online gaming company are looking for an Agile Coach for an opportunity to help embed Agile delivery practices in order to enable teams to perform better within the business. The individual would be joining the Delivery Development team that consists of Business Analysts, Project Managers, Account managers who are all collectively responsible for the delivery of the projects within the business.
The ideal candidate would have a successful track record of Agile methodology coaching and works extremely well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Must have a Scrum Master Certification
- Previous proven experience in coaching and training development teams using various Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban, Scaled Agile..)
- Must work with a high degree of accuracy and must possess strong negotiation skills
- Previous experience working in the On-Line Gaming sector is advantageous
- JIRA and or Confluence is beneficial
The role would involve ensuring that all teams are following Agile principles, practices and ceremonies that are tailored and suitable for the context and learning. Moreover, the Agile Delivery Manager would be accountable for dealing with rising problems, discussing risks and each individual’s needs.
- Involves shadowing 9 scrum teams that are based in London, and 2 teams that are abroad
- Facilitate the adoption of Agile practices and coaching and be responsible for implementing an Agile strategy
- Bringing positive energy and innovation to the team’s ceremonies such as planning, conducting spring reviews and carrying out demos
- Further coaching and developing of the teams to ensure consistency of results
- Setting out visions and defining roadmaps for further Agile adaptation to improve the levels of success
- Continuous improvements within the business to be carried out by identifying issues
About the company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global online gaming company that are purely an online business and a chance to work with talented people who achieve results. The open plan office is very dynamic with people constantly sharing ideas and who enjoy working together. So if you want to join a growing business and to help them build their Agile strategy, get in touch.