Digital Marketing Manager
A leading multi-national fast-food chain is currently looking for a Social Media focused Digital Marketing Manager to join their ever growing UK Marketing team.
The successful candidate will have experience of working within the consumer industry and will have experience managing the creative content and social media channels, as well as have previous experience in platform launches.
Digital Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities
- Be the lead contact for all website developments and changes, managing all stakeholders and external agencies.
- Manage all digital output and plan advertising campaigns including new product launches, Christmas etc
- Lead on all social channels output and develop them to gain maximum exposure and engagement
- Manage the digital reputation, encompassing all review mechanics, as well as proactive gathering of positive reviews from key influencers
- Manage all email/SMS marketing campaigns, creating content and use campaign management and email broadcast tools and platforms
- Create, test and refine automated and targeted customer lifecycle marketing programs that promote customer loyalty, re-engage lapsed customers and drive new acquisition
- Work with agencies to develop and test email creative to optimise email CTR
- Develop plans to increase database and improve the information held at customer record level
Digital Marketing Manager Essential Skills/Experience
- Extensive Digital Marketing experience, ideally with a background in restaurants
- Exposure to the full range of Digital Channels (SEO, PPC, Display, Email, Social and Content)
- Previous platform launch experience highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of the latest developments and future trends