I am working with a leading consumer credit provider based in central London. They are looking to hire a PPC Specialist into their growing commercial acquisition team.
The business are market leaders in providing customers with credit products that meet their individual needs. Whether this is partnering with leading retail brands to provide customers with easy ways of accessing credit, or providing tools that allows customers to manage their credit in the easiest way, the business strives to put it's customers needs at the centre of what they do.
They are looking to hire a PPC Specialist into their rapidly growing team in London. This role will focus on bringing their PPC strategy and execution in house which will give this individual ownership of campaigns from strategy through to implementation, testing and analysis.
Responsibilities of the Digital PPC Specialist will include:
- Day to day autonomous management of paid search advertising for the business's credit card products via Google AdWords & Bing Ads
- Ongoing optimisation of Digital Search strategies through analytical reporting, testing and competitor reporting (e.g. via Adthena, BrightEdge or SEMRush)
- Collaboration with Marketing Managers to develop and test optimisations of keywords, ad copy and bid segmentation
- Collaboration with the Digital Analytics team to create insightful reporting and performance data
- Accountability for PPC media spend and acquisition performance, including forecasting and monitoring
- Usage of performance data and competitor/market insight to make strategic recommendations to increase new account volumes and improve search efficiency across paid and organic traffic
Who we are looking for:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, honed in any context
- Strong commercial ability and sense
- Good understanding of the digital marketing industry (financial services experience not essential, but useful)
- Some experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Some experience with SAS/SQL and/or databases a plus
Depending on experience, this role will be offering between £35,000-£42,000 plus an attractive company benefits package