Digital Marketing Coordinator
Better Placed are delighted to be working in partnership with an exciting and growing tech company to recruit a Digital Marketing Coordinator. Working in a sector that continues to see rapid growth, the Digital Marketing Coordinator position is in place to support the ambitious expansion strategy of this highly-respected tech powerhouse.
Reporting to a Marketing Manager, you will take ownership of the delivery of digital marketing campaigns including website management, social media and driving traffic through SEO and PPC.
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator, your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of all online social media
- Management of company websites with engaging content to further enhance our client's position as a thought leader.
- Assisting with the build of new websites.
- Producing thought-provoking content across a range of digital channels.
- Optimise the websites for SEO.
- Use CRM Email Software to communicate to our marketing lists
- Create and monitor Pay Per Click Campaigns
Key experience required:
- 3 years+ Digital Marketing Experience, currently at Digital Marketing Executive or Senior Digital Marketing Executive level.
- HTML, CSS experience highly desirable.
- A strong knowledge of PPC and SEO.
- Social Media management experience.
- Experience in the tech sector is desirable but not essential.
Based in Harrogate, this role is commutable from Leeds, York, Wetherby, Skipton, Thirsk and surrounding areas.
To be considered for this Digital Marketing Coordinator position, please apply now with your latest CV.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.