We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join a very exciting food retail brand that is making its way to the United Kingdom for the first time.
The iconic 50 year-old brand is off to a great start as they take on the competitive UK market place. After media interest in the national launch in Spring 2017 it is no surprise the first store is a roaring success.
As they look ahead to a busy expansion plan across the UK, they are looking for enthusiastic, open-minded and driven people to join the journey.
- Managing the production of permanent and seasonal campaign POP materials that to help drive sell-through in store, ensuring consistency with brand and campaign guidelines.
- Producing detailed briefs for the operations team to ensure campaign are executed to a consistently high standard across all stores.
- Collate updates of competitor's in-store sales promotion activities and campaigns.
- Assisting day-to-day management of marketing budgets.
- Supporting the execution of new store opening campaigns and events.
- Supporting in planning and implementing of photo shoot as central point of contact for the creative agency, photographer and operation team.
- Supporting Manager to deliver an annual calendar of promotion activity for all stores (restaurants and cafes), documenting the cost of activity, redemption and ROI.
- Responding to every-day local marketing queries from stores.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well know brand that is exploding into the UK market and grow with a very well backed company.