SEO Manager - FTSE100
We are recruiting for a leading global FTSE 100 information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. This opportunity is to work in the division that is responsible for the company's Direct-to-Consumer products and propositions, primarily in the Credit Monitoring and Identity Fraud Protection spaces.
The Acquisition Marketing team are responsible for driving new customers to the consumer products. This role will be responsible for managing Organic Search initiatives both on-site and off-site, monitoring our overall search engine performance and driving optimisation based on industry knowledge and internal product development needs.
As part of the Search Team, you will work collaboratively with the PPC Marketing Executive, reporting into the Search Marketing Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Acquisition Marketing Team and other departments within the organisation to test, plan, and successfully execute SEO initiatives across several properties
- Regularly review and suggest updates related to site content, such as metadata, page content, articles to ensure maximum rankings for targeted keywords
- Communicate & educate on the SEO strategy and project plan across several departments
- Evangelize SEO throughout the organisation, particularly with the Onsite and Content teams
- Stay up to date and educate the organisation on the latest SEO tactics and techniques
- Optimise the site architecture
- Monitor technical site performance and liaise with Onsite to continuously optimise these metrics
- Work with the SEO agency and in-house teams to build quality external links
- Manage reporting and communication of metrics within organization - using Google Analytics and ranking tools
- Optimise links and landing pages for conversion from search engines
- Define, schedule, and manage agency team to deliver projects related to keyword opportunities
- Prioritise and manage internal tickets with Technology
- Analyse search industry data and perform competitive analysis in the Organic Search space.
- Write, edit and schedule site content, meta data, and related tags
- Support wider business need for SEO requirements where necessary
- Manage channel finance processes, including forecasting and budget management
- Actively contribute to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the Experian business. Take personal responsibility to ensure that you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of our customers
- Educated to degree level and or equivalent.
- Desirable within Business, marketing or e-commerce related degre
- Proven expertise in SEO
- Knowledge of the digital landscape
- Confident and articulate communicator, both written and verbal with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial acumen, with some experience in budget management
- Ability to analyse, interpret and optimise KPIs with confidence
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and resources in a fast paced environment.
- Experienced in the use of Google Analytics
- Ability to analyse data and convey recommendations to all levels appropriately
- Technical website development skills and web platform experience (CMS).
- Experience in managing agencies advantageous
- Agency background is a plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your digital career at a leading global FTSE 100 company, in a role that will allow fast-track personal development and growth. We are looking for an individual with an expertise in SEO, who's looking for that next step in their career to influence change at a forward-thinking market leader. If this sounds like you, we look forward to your application!