My client is a leading retailer with an excellent reputation and instantly recognisable brand. Due to a period of growth and investment, they are now looking for an experienced Digital Analyst to join their expanding ecommerce team.
This role is key to delivering continued growth and supporting the business's investment in digital, data and customer insight. You will report, deliver insight and make recommendations and solutions for commercial growth.
You will take responsibility and drive a few key areas of analysis:
- Regular reporting using online digital analytics tools to support the ecommerce team and wider business.
* Ad-hoc analysis on customer behaviour and segmentation.
* Identify areas of potential performance improvement and growth.
* Ensure customer insight is shared with others in the wider department as appropriate.
* Report on competitor and consumer intelligence.
* Reporting on digital marketing performance and ROI.
* Identify areas of improvement for the A/B testing process.
* Implementing continuous improvements and website optimisation.
This role is key to driving increased conversion rates, driving incremental sales through recommendations and improving the customer experience through optimised search and navigation, all resulting in a seamless and engaging customer journey!
The ideal candidate will have proven success in a role using Google Analytics daily as well as other digital optimisation tools. Finally, commercial awareness is imperative in understanding the ROI from marketing activity, and in order to make profitable recommendations for future growth.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Analyst to thrive in a challenging role with one of the UK's largest and most loved retailers. All interested candidates should attach an updated CV.