Digital Optimisation / Testing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an interim Digital Optimisation and Testing Manager to join a London based Media company.
Reporting to the Digital Manager, this role will contribute to the creation of the digital marketing testing strategy and the role will demand that the person maintains an awareness of online industry best practice, digital trends and changing online user behaviour. The client is looking for a candidate with experience and track record of using optimisation and testing tools, with excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Supporting the Digital Manager on "technical" needs from digital team or wider team; acting as the 'go to' for all things digital (tracking, code, etc)
- Supporting the Digital Manager in the creation and delivery of the online testing program
- Implementation of tests
- Managing the Maxymiser team
- Providing analysis and reports on testing on a monthly basis.
- User acceptance testing
- Highlighting areas of improvement that can increase conversion
- Oversee Google Analytics "tracking" creation requirements
- Support on digital channel development projects
- Undertaking ongoing analysis and optimisation of all website content, promotions and campaigns.
- 1-2 years experience using optimisation and testing tools
- Proficient in using Maxymiser or similar tools
- Knowledge of google analytics + google products
- Previous experience in managing the analysis and optimisation of website and digital content
- Previous experience in running UAT for projects and or developments
- Previous experience in utilising content management systems and analytical tools
- Strong numerical and analytic skills
- Effective in problem analysis
- Excellent planning, organisational, written and communication skills
- Some experience designing and building wireframes
Apply for Digital Optimisation / Testing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly