Social Media Manager
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join a global agri-business based in London with an analytical mind and the ability to interrogate data to draw meaningful conclusions to improve future campaigns.
You must be an eager communicator, with an open, creative mind and a passion for promoting social media. Your ability to understand stakeholders' needs and information, and marry them with technical possibilities, packaged in an engaging campaign, will be achieved through ongoing research and monitoring of trends, and strong marcomms knowledge.
- Develop and manage a social media marketing strategy which spans all owned channels
- Liaise with non-Corporate Communications channel owners, to co-ordinate, share, inspire, monitor and audit content.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand content requirements and timelines, schedule into a broader content calendar.
- Create, share and repurpose content consistently across our channels, creating both push and pull campaigns.
- Analyse performance and trends of all owned channels, identifying opportunities to improve performance against goals.
- Monitor peers and social media sector experts to identify new technologies, trends and behaviours which should be adopted, integrated and planned for.
- Ensure the brand is safeguarded, consistently and appropriately represented online.
- Create conversations and build 'valued' followers and supporters within our '(channel) communities'.
- Act as the social media advocate across the business, actively encouraging use and sharing expertise.
- Support in ad hoc updating of the corporate website content and other ad hoc requests from Corporate Communications.
- Support stakeholders in developing and promoting both internal and external videos.
Plan and execute photography and video