Head of Insight & Analytics
One of the leading Electronic Goods retailers are currently looking for a Head of Insights & Analytics to lead the business in developing and managing customer and competitor insight.
The successful candidate will manage the generation and dissemination of all customer insight so that it is used effectively and consistently to drive customer focused decision making and action at all levels in the business.
The role will deliver detailed insight at a channel level (digital as well as stores) and will work to join the insight together to provide a cross channel view of customers, behaviours, threats and opportunities.
Head of Insight & Analytics Key Responsibilities
- Champion the customer and ensure that the voice of the customer is reflected in business strategy
- Provide insight in to consumers, market and behaviours in order to inform and guide the business into appropriate strategies
- Ensure the insight from all customer data and research is clearly understood at all senior levels
- Manage relationships with market research agencies and suppliers, managing their performance to ensure they provide relevant, timely and actionable insight
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of the digital analysts
- Oversee adobe analytics, creation and maintenance of dashboards and MVT & A/B results analysis
Head of Insight & Analytics Experience & Skills
- Customer planning & Insight experience in a retail environment essential
- Experience leading Market Research teams & agencies with detailed knowledge of research methods, utilisation and provision
- Excellent analytical skills, with the capability of independent analysis and interpretation of complex data
- Experience of digital analytics suites (including Adobe Analytics / Omniture / Site Catalyst advantageous)
- Previous line management experience including people development and building a strong high performing team essential
Apply for Head of Insight & Analytics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly