Affiliate Account Manager
The brands affiliate offers a wide variety of online channel services which we manage which encompasses:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Behavioural Re-targeting
- Basket Re-targeting
- Display / Pre targeting
- Email Marketing / Lead generation
Our client is an award winning and well renowned digital marketing agency based in Leeds. The brand strives themselves on attracting and retaining the best staff in the UK has to offer; creating a happy and proactive environment where you can flourish.
- Compiling affiliate data via Excel spreadsheets, written Word documents and Powerpoint presentations
- Developing and maintaining a portfolio of relationships with affiliate partners
- Demonstrate multi-tasking ability, keep multiple projects on-track, structuring and executing work
- Working closely with the Senior Affiliate Marketing Managers on a set of designated accounts
- Balancing the needs of the business, client and online channels to assist in the growth of revenue generated for the business through Affiliate Marketing.
- Develop an awareness of key affiliate industry issues and an appreciation of their influence on the development, management and strategy for an affiliate program.
- Management of different online channels to create a holistic campaign in order to maximise the channels for the client
- Liaising with internal online and offline teams within the digital team.
- Attending internal meetings to report on Affiliate marketing channel affiliate and strategy
- Client contact in the form of conference calls, attendance of meetings and presentations and new client pitches
- Supply clients with pre, mid and post campaign analysis
You must have a proven history within an Affiliate Marketing role. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is essential in order to liaise with clients and internal teams. Personality attributes that will put you in good stead within the brand include:
- Having the ability to work collaboratively and under pressure
- Can be responsible for your own personal development programme
- Contributes to the team spirit of the agency
- Ability to adapt and learn fast
- Willingness to be adaptive
- Strive for excellence
- Committed. Involved
- Competitive salary of £25,000
- Great working environment
- Fantastic benefits package
- Chance to work at a well renowned digital agency