Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Company: Fender EMEA
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Responsible to: Digital Marketing Manager
1. Key Purpose of the Job
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the execution of Fender’s consumer digital marketing strategy in the EMEA region. Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager, and working with the Social Media Coordinator they will be a driving force behind Fender’s digital marketing activity and help to shape the brand’s digital footprint in EMEA.
2. Main Responsibilities
• Support the Digital Marketing Manager with the execution of Fender’s consumer-facing digital media strategy in the EMEA region.
• Stay connected to the evolving digital media landscape of the EMEA market to ensure that Fender campaigns meet our audience needs.
• Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and other stakeholders to ensure the relevance of global digital marketing strategies in the EMEA market
• Work closely with the other key marketing functions (PR, Social Media, Retail marketing & event management) to ensure that the digital strategy supports – and is supported by – the wider Fender marketing plan
• Create periodic reports that chart the performance of the digital marketing initiatives, and ensure that key learnings inform future Fender digital campaigns.
• This role may require occasional European travel.
• Ad-hoc projects as directed by the Digital Marketing Manager.
This is an indication of the main responsibilities of the role and the Company reserve the right to amend the content of the role at its discretion.
3. Key Working Relationships
Digital Marketing Manager
Social Media Coordinator
EMEA Marketing Team
Global Marketing Team in the US
Fender’s agency partners
4. Person Specification
• Experience within a digital marketing environment (min. 1 year)
• Experience of delivering campaigns across multiple markets.
• Degree educated (or equivalent)
• Solid knowledge of digital marketing
• Good understanding of the digital media landscape and audience trends across the EMEA region.
• Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
• Good organisation and ability to manage competing priorities.
• Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Finger on the pulse of news, current affairs and social trends
• An innovator, with a passion for learning
• Flexible and proactive approach
• Deadline-driven & results focused
• Ability to develop and maintain effective, positive working relationships internally and externally
• Self motivated with a can-do attitude and positive outlook
• European languages a STRONG advantage (French/German/Spanish in particular)
• Knowledge of other Microsoft Software Programs and Adobe Photo Shop or similar design/graphic software.
• An understanding of the EMEA Music Industry
• An understanding of the EMEA Musical Instrument Industry
• Knowledge of Fender brands