A leading UK public transport operator is currently looking for an eCRM Manager to join it's expanding Marketing team to ensure their newly developed database meets the needs of the Group.
Reporting in to the Head Of Customer Experience, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day relationship with the database provider, and will act as first-line support for users and develop processes to ensure optimal usage of the platform.
eCRM Manager Key Responsibilities
- Own the database and CRM communication programmes across the group, taking a pro-active approach to the ongoing use of the platform
- Manage day-to-day eCRM operations, providing support for the development and implementation of BAU campaigns and CRM programmes
- Take the lead in developing the eCRM roadmap, through regular progress meetings
- Upskill staff to improve quality of campaigns and encourage use of eCRM as a digital channel
- Be the super-user across the business for Adobe Campaign
- Develop KPIs for eCRM metrics with Group Customer Insight Manager, and monitor performance
eCRM Manager Key Experience/Skills