Senior SEO Manager
As the Senior SEO Manager you must be an absolute SEO enthusiast who can confidently translate technical jargon into business terms to ensure this a SEO first business.
This Fintech brand is looking for a driven influencer has a creative mind, with a strong attention to detail and champions the SEO agenda across multiple teams!
- Research new SEO campaign ideas that are unique and innovating
- Remain current on the latest industry trends and search changes
- Learn from paid search and adapt any insights into stronger SEO campaigns
- Provide training sessions to the wider team and marketing department
- Liaise with the wider teams to write content and develop outreach campaigns
- Liaise with external agencies as the point of contact and ensure KPIs are being met
- Management of the SEO strategy, execution, analysis and best practice
- Link-building planning creation and execution through content syndication and relationship building
- At least 5 years in SEO ideally within a highly regulated, target driven environment
- Demonstrable SEO 'wins' in either an agency or in-house context
- Experience of managing a team
- SEM bidding experience & experienced knowledge of SEO testing methodologies
- Understanding of platform level limitations for different site CMS and its architecture.
- Familiar and comfortable with social media amplification and understand how it can be integrated into an outreach campaign.
- Advanced understanding of Google's & Bing's algorithm
- Proven track record of link building/outreach for organic search
- An ability to work to a brief with clear deadlines but also to work independently
- Experience developing a network for content syndication and link building
- Excellent Excel skills - for data analysis and manipulation
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web technologies
- Strong writing skills
- Articulate & confident communicator - ability to think quickly and creatively