The primary focus of this role is, from a strategic level to conceive and implement innovative, commercially viable concepts
The Innovation Director will be responsible for the linkage of the marketing, digital, and IT departments through all projects and initiatives.
My client was established over 35 years ago and have a strong consumer brand within their field. Having recently gone through an MBO they are now positioned to expand on an unrivalled scale.
- Project managing innovative commercially viable concepts in line with the company's strategic objectives
- Initiating and driving key initiatives.
- Managing, leading and delivering various new product and service projects to expand to our already substantial portfolio with innovative new options.
- Managing and leading the synchronisation of the Marketing, Digital and IT departments in integrating and supporting new initiatives and new product development.
- Develop, identify and exploit opportunities for future growth through innovation.
- Analysing market insight and trends to exploit new opportunities.
- Leading teams to conduct thorough marketing research methods for strategic innovation that lead into new initiatives.
- Managing budgets and resource allocation for all projects and initiatives.
- Support and encourage other team members in generating new ideas.
- Liaise with the scientific team regarding market analysis for specific new products for development.
- A b2c background, ideally within the medical / pharmaceutical categories.
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead and inspire others
- A flare for innovation and be highly creative
- Commercial awareness
- Experience of project management
- Experience of successfully developing and bringing new products to the market
- Have a strong knowledge of digital marketing/eCommerce
- Have experience of linking customer CRM, marketing and IT
Highly competitive salary with opportunities to join the main board.