Head of Digital Product
A technical and strategic head of digital product role to manage a team of ten product mangers.
You will work for a leading retailer, one of the biggest on the high street and really own the UK website. In doing so you will manage a large team to lead and deliver the digital product strategic road map and development across the website, mobile app and store channels bringing the best in class customer experience.
As Head of Digital product you'll have already lead large product teams. You'll have worked on backlogs to deliver commercial results in a consumer facing retail, services or ecommerce environment. You'll be an experienced leader who can create and execute a vision for best in class product management and able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of how customers interact online and across channels. You will be hugely customer focused with an ability to view problems and solutions through customer needs, journeys and data to then shape the technology solution and opportunity.
As head of digital product for this Nottingham based retailer, your responsibilities will be:
- To lead the team of 10 product managers to shape, prioritise and deliver the product roadmap, supporting them in developing increasingly agile ways of working alongside IT colleagues and third party development partners.
- To coach, motivate and inspire the team to be the best and support their own personal development.
- To be accountable for the product vision, roadmap, prioritisation, backlog and release programme across the digital channels, rolling up into one digital product roadmap aligned to customer strategy and long term plan.
- To be accountable for the digital payment strategy and development work to increase security, improve the customer and colleague experience and seek efficiencies and cost savings for the business.
- To work cross functionally to support the wider business (eg personalisation, loyalty, customer strategy ad proposition) as a subject matter.
This is an opportunity to test yourself at the highest level with one of the largest retailers out there. You'll be rewarded well but relish the opportunity to shape, lead and deliver the digital roadmap whilst coaching and mentoring a high calibre team and ultimately; an opportunity to create a significant impact across the organisation.