Freelance Mid / Senior Online Merchandisers needed!
Truffle are looking for experienced Freelance Online Merchandisers from the luxury retail, fashion, ecommerce world for a fabulous digital agency we work with based in East London.
The Freelance Online Merchandisers will play a key role in translating the agencies client’s merchandising strategies into their online shopping experience. You will be responsible for managing the day to day merchandising operations and help to drive customer decisions that increase conversion through really good online merchandising, onsite search, navigation, cross-sells, up sells, and other merchandising opportunities.
As one of the Freelance Online Merchandisers you will be responsible for the visual merchandising of the clients digital experience. You will manage product, promotions and site content through launch online to end of life, ensuring high quality standards are met for product presentation and site content across multiple international websites.
Working as the liaison between clients and all agency teams, you'll be great at building working relationship and getting everyone involved throughout. You will be expected to get to know the product offering in depth as well as the core customer, and wider digital retail space so as to optimise conversion through merchandising.
Reporting into an experienced Online Merchandising Manager, you will have the chance to gain extra skills and knowledge. We'd also love this person to have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to work from their own initiative, confident in their own decisions.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 2 years online merchandising experience with e-Commerce websites.
- Experience with web analytic tools, such as Google Analytics, or others.
- Experience in transforming business requirement into action and web functionalities;
- Experience in A/B testing would be ideal;
- Familiar with image editing tools, such as Photoshop or others;
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office tools;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to multi task;
- Demonstrated skills in communication, problem-solving, initiative, planning, organizing, innovation and change, decisiveness and risk-taking
- Highly analytical and detail driven.
- Able to comprehend and work with a large number of creative and administrative projects simultaneously.
- Problem Solving – Accurately defines problems and uses facts to come to a reasonable solution.