Digital Marketing Manager
Who we are:
niix.fit is for women 40+ looking to become stronger, healthier and more confident about their bodies. niix Method is an 8 week programme packed with variety and designed to fit into busy daily routines, anytime, anywhere with no equipment required. Every niix session fuses Pilates and cardio fitness exercises in an intelligent way to deliver proven outcomes. Accompanied by nutritional guidance and recipes, niix Method will help users achieve great physical results.
What we are looking for:
We're offering you the unique opportunity to play a significant part in launching a new app to market. niix.fit are looking for someone with solid digital marketing experience who is creative, dynamic and has a love for all things social. You’ll need to have worked in the fitness/lifestyle/wellbeing sector before and be able to relate to our target market. We need you to drive audience engagement, app downloads and subscriptions. You'll be responsible for managing our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage them and retain them. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. You'll manage an external agency and own our customer engagement and community management strategies.
As a standalone role you'll need to be comfortable performing the full spectrum of marketing duties that come with this role. In return, you'll have a ton of autonomy and the scope to shape this role as it develops.
Working from our Central London office as part of a wider marketing team you'll liaise closely with our small but perfectly formed niix team in Wadhurst, East Sussex. You'll need to travel there on a regular basis so being based in South London, East Sussex or Kent might be a considerable advantage.
- Build new, and manage existing, social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brands and our content
- Devise and implement a customer engagement strategy
- Coordinate community management
- Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
- Set up necessary reporting across all social media activities
- Set up a Social Media listening framework
- Develop relationships with key partners – Facebook, Twitter, Google etc.
- Create eNewsletters and email campaigns
- Experience working in fitness/lifestyle/wellbeing industry
- Experience of working in digital marketing in either B2B, B2C or an agency
- Proven experience managing online paid search campaigns
- Relevant qualification in marketing or digital marketing
- Experience of launching an app to market desirable but not essential
Your knowledge and skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Google Adwords and Google Analytics platforms
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice
- Knowledge of social media advertising platforms
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practice and programmes
- A credible relationship manager
A bit about you:
- A motivated self-starter who is results driven
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Must have a proactive, positive, “can-do” attitude
- Must think ‘outside the box’ and suggest new ideas
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Capability to work autonomously and have confidence in making decisions
- Ability to work closely within a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong communication skills
- Strong affinity for our target market
If you think this role is for you then please apply now!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.