Content Marketing Manager - South Manchester
5 days left
A highly respected and successful healthcare business, based in Manchester, is looking to recruit a Content Marketing Manager to join their growing digital team.
Digital marketing has recently received a huge amount of investment as this business looks to provide the best possible service to its customers. The Content Marketing Manager will own and execute the digital content strategy, driving quality traffic to the company website, achieving positive digital exposure and expanding the digital reach of the brand.
As the Content Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working closely with the Head of Digital to develop and execute the content strategy
- Working closely with the wider digital and marketing teams to ensure a unified approach
- Creating and developing a range of online content, managed through a CMS across all elements of digital service such as online, mobile, live chat etc
- Building awareness of the brand through blogger outreach and positive digital PR
- Optimising existing digital assets through AB/multi variant testing
- Working with external agencies in the delivery of specialist digital projects
- Management of a Social Media Executive
- Measuring relevant traffic generated from content activity and improving where necessary
- Acting as a digital champion, promoting the use of digital service across the business
- Supporting customer facing business areas, educating them to the benefits of digital service
The role of Content Marketing Manager is ideal for you if you are passionate about all things digital, have a keen eye for detail and a track record of taking opportunities to increase brand exposure through content marketing.
To succeed in the role of Content Marketing Manager you need:
- Extensive experience using Content Management Systems
- A detailed understanding of on and off page content strategies, SEO, social media etc
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the full range of digital marketing channels / techniques
- Strong commercial experience from either a retail or agency background is preferable
CVs will be immediately considered for the Content Marketing Manager position so to register your interest please attach an up to date version on your CV, highlighting your relevant experience.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.
Apply for Content Marketing Manager - South Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly