As the Ecommerce Manager you will play an essential role in in growing the companies online presence. This role sits within the marketing team and works alongside IT and Business Leaders to ensure execution of website campaigns, management and reporting.
My client is a leading Global wholesale distributor with more than 200 worldwide locations. They strive to build trusted partnerships by providing businesses with the tools needed to enhance their capabilities. They have the largest branch network in the UK for their industry and are a brand customers know and trust.
- Ensure website content is current, relevant, accurate and engaging
- Develop campaigns concepts and work with Marketing to implement
- Monitor results and adjust plans to optimize sales growth through SEO and PPC
- Evaluate user behaviour, and make recommendations to improve sales conversion
- Perform User Acceptance Testing for Digital Products to ensure High Quality, on-time product releases
- Take the initiative to understand product line and overall industry trends to keep a competitive edge
- Manage the development and execution of programs on time, on target and on budget through effective
- Communication, planning and implementation.
- Ensures accurate and compliant administration of new Website registrations
- Build positive productive relationships with team members, as well as third party vendors is required
- Ensure on time execution of high quality deliverables
- Degree Educated in Business/Marketing/IT/Online Marketing/E-Commerce
- Solid experience within an E-Commerce/Digital Product Owner/Product Ownership capacity
- Experience within a product selection & pricing capacity
- Understanding and experience of using SEO and PPC
- Experience with Content banners and Google Analytics experience would be advantageous