Online Marketing Manager
Online Marketing Manager
If you live and breathe retail digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are a growing mail order and online retailer, who are looking to recruit an Online Marketing Specialist, to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The Specialist must have previous experience in PPC and SEO, as well as affiliate, display, retargeting and email marketing, lead generation, and online content development.
This role reports in to the Head of Publications and requires a high degree of collaboration with various internal groups. Innovative thinking and problem solving along with an open and collaborative communication style are critical. Familiarity with the following is preferred: search engine marketing, search engine optimisation, email marketing, social media, pay-per-click campaign management, Google Adwords, marketing systems including marketing automation platform or email marketing system and Customer Relationship Management platforms.
- Plan, set up, execute and manage all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns working with our online agency partner.
- Measure and optimise our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Measure & report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, & assess against goals (ROI & KPIs)
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Management and effective allocation of a tight marketing budget.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Highly numerate and strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing - 3+ years
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more) SEO, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Previous experience of managing an online marketing agency
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with agencies/vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational skills.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Salary circa £30-40k+ depending on experience
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.