Senior Online Trading Manager
Senior Online Trading Manager – Leeds, West Yorkshire - £65k-£95k + Excellent Benefits & Bonus
Ref – JV/11209
As the Senior Online Trading Manager you will be tasked with driving the online trading offer and objectives for the growing online retailer, while making a proactive contribution to the senior leadership team.
- P&L responsibility for the online business.
- Report and analyse trading performance to continuously optimise and grow the online business.
- Provide reporting and analysis on the online business to senior management team with improvement plans.
- Responsible for management of platform development, support and user experience.
- Define the online trading strategy and development and provide expertise as required.
- Identify key technologies and improvements to the user experience and conversion funnel.
- Responsible for managing 3rd party supplier relationships including development agencies, digital agencies and infrastructure.
- Responsible for leading, developing and supporting the eCommerce trading managers to ensure consistent and high-quality merchandising, marketing, promotion and delivery.
- Responsible for management of Online Trading team.
- Responsible for management of key internal relationships to support Online Trading including IT, Ecommerce, Merchandising and Marketing teams.
- Demonstrated a strong track record for online growth.
- If you have performed such a role in a Retail or Grocery organisation this would be highly beneficial.
- Strong experience with driving teams in a fast-paced retail environment
- Strong communicator and have great ability to build confidence within your team and senior stakeholders.
- Expert knowledge of latest eCommerce technologies.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.