Ecommerce Product Merchandiser
Ecommerce Product Merchandiser
Tradeprint, a PrintWeek Company of the Year winner, is the enabler of choice to thousands of print and creative businesses across the UK. We are a leading online player in a highly competitive industry, who pioneered a new approach to printing. With economies of scale and technological innovation, Tradeprint has made cutting-edge print accessible, reliable and affordable for print, design and marketing professionals. As part of Cimpress, the world leader in mass customization, our ambitions are boundless. Tradeprint is an exciting place to be!
With the expansion of our ecommerce activities, we are now looking for an Ecommerce Product Merchandiser. This is a brand-new role that will sit within the Ecommerce Team, at the heart our Marketing Department. This role would be a perfect fit for someone looking to bring their all-round online merchandising experience to a fast-pace environment!
Our Ecommerce Product Merchandiser will be a key contributor to the growth of our product revenue and performance of our catalogue. The successful candidate will take ownership of many exciting new product introduction projects, while keeping their eyes firmly set on the performance of the shop overall.
Expect a high level of interaction with a fun marketing team, who will provide you with insights into our strategy, products and customers, as well as all the content and tools you will need!
- Ownership of New Product Introduction (NPI) and Product Range Expansion for our ecommerce platform.
- Liaising with the other key functions (brand and creative, communications, SEO...) within the Marketing Department to launch and promote products and optimise conversions.
- Working with a cross-functional NPI focus group to achieve successful product launches leveraging knowledge and expertise from all around the business.
- Ownership of the overall product catalogue, monitoring product performance, and taking initiative to enhance and improve existing merchandised products where required.
- Suggesting and taking ownership of projects to improve our conversions through a better user experience, product navigation, taxonomy....
- Merchandising our products or product ranges in various ways that meet the market demand, including identifying hero and leading products, and product relationships.
The Ideal Candidate
- A passion for online merchandising and ecommerce
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Data and research driven, with proven experience in successfully researching and launching new products.
- Demonstrated skills in communication, problem-solving, planning and decisiveness
- Must embrace change and innovation
- Highly analytical and detail driven
- Experience with CMS and other industry software
- Experience with Google Analytics and other reporting/visualisation software
- Exposure to the print media would be a plus but not essential
This position is based in London or Dundee (Scotland). We welcome flexible arrangements from candidates based in other regions willing to work from home. This exciting Ecommerce Product Merchandiser role at Tradeprint is offered on a full-time, permanent basis, and carries excellent rewards and career prospects.