Better Placed are delighted to be recruiting an SEO Manager for a growing, client-side SaaS business in Leeds. With a real entrepreneurial feel around the office, this bootstrapped, digital-first business is on a rapid upward trajectory.
Based in the city-centre with an established and growing marketing team, this is a great opportunity for you if you have digital agency SEO experience and keen to utilise your skills to make a real and measurable impact in a growing business. With a real buzz and friendly feel about the office, this is certainly an exciting opportunity!
As a growing company, the responsibilities will be be varied and this role will be right for you if you are able to work at a strategic level in SEO and you aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into the day-to-day execution. As the company expands, you will have the opportunity to grow the function with real opportunities for career progression.
Key experience and skills required:
- An exceptionally strong knowledge and understanding of everything SEO
- At least 3 years' SEO experience
- A demonstrable track record of providing ROI through SEO strategy
- Content campaigns - Researching, strategising and executing creative content campaigns
- Expert in web analytics tools - Specifically Google Analytics and Search Console
- On-site technical SEO - Use tools to identify site issues and work with the developer to implement changes
- Keyword research - Score keyword opportunities based on an impact, confidence and ease scale to determine where to focus first
- Outreach - Establishing an efficient outreach strategy
- Reporting - Clearly report on a weekly basis the progress and new goals on all SEO projects and core keywords
This is truly a rare, client-side SEO opportunity with real scope for career progression based in Leeds city centre. If you have SEO experience in an agency environment, this could be the ideal move for you!
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.