Client Services Executive
Client Services Executive
Centaur Media creates expert content and insight, engaging events and smart digital technology. From our digital media and iconic print brands to our award-winning events and cutting-edge data products, we enable and inspire the very best performance in a range of selected markets. We create products and services that make content valuable, combining the deepest knowledge with the best user experience.
We are a team of approximately 600 people in the UK, with one office in Central London and another in Bromsgrove. We also have offices in New York and Singapore.
With a relentless focus on the customer, we aim to create insight, interaction and impact in our seven carefully chosen markets - Marketing, Home Interest, Legal, Financial, Engineering, HR and Business Meetings & Travel.
Our values as a business are clearly defined: creative, ambitious, collaborative and expert. If that sounds like you, then we think you’ll fit right in!
The Client Services Executive will offer both client and admin support across Centaur’s Business Publishing portfolio.
This role will involve ‘full cycle; sales support, from lead generation and job listings to liaising with clients to execute
campaigns and to supply insightful post campaign feedback.
You will liaise with multiple internal teams from Sales, Production, Editorial and Marketing Teams with the primary objective of exceeding client expectations for the performance of their marketing budgets.
A vital component of this role will be to develop a detailed knowledge of the products and a thorough understanding
of how our varied range of clients uses them.
- Handling incoming calls efficiently whilst providing optimal customer service.
- Post Sales Reporting of Campaigns.
- On boarding of Campaigns
- Contacting clients via email and phone
- Scheduling clients campaigns
- Keeping up-to-date inventory lists
- Attending meetings with various internal teams and external clients
BEHAVIOURS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Competent in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Confident in talking to people with an aptitude for resolving problems
- Strong communication skills
- Sense of initiative and urgency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and keep calm under pressure
- Proactive attitude and capable of working independently as well as in a team
- Previous Client Services experience.
- Experience of working in/an understanding of the market sectors we serve – media; PRs; brands; marketing/creative agencies; charities
- An understanding of digital advertising, including KPIs, pricing models, inventory management and report reconciliation
- Content Management experience (CMS)
- Salesforce experience
- Exact Target experience
- Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture experience
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.