Customer Insight Manager
3 days left
A specialist retail bank based in Kent are looking for a data driven Insight Manager to support the wider marketing function in developing a data driven approach to their marketing activities.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Strategy, your role will see you establish a solid understanding of all the clients' customer data for targeting and segmentation purposes and to support the wider comms team in defining their go to market approach.
If you wish to be a part of a rapidly growing company who in 7 years have grown from 40 staff to 700 who also put personal development at the heart of everything they do then read on.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Manage customer segmentation to enable accurate targeting of key groups to grow out relationships and maximise the overarching value of the customer
- Responsible for the Marketing Data Analysis & Management used for direct marketing campaigns
- Line manage and coach all direct reports
- To develop and manage CRM their Single Customer View (SCV) capabilities.
- To develop and manage data warehouses for both our B2B and B2C audiences.
- Thorough knowledge of managing stakeholders is essential
- Thorough working knowledge of predictive and statistical tools (SPSS) is essential
- Specialist knowledge of CRM, current Insight and data marketing techniques
- Detailed knowledge of how to validate the effectiveness of communications
- Thorough working knowledge of predictive and statistical tools
Apply for Customer Insight Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly