An award winning management consultancy firm who work with the science and emotion of performance is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team. Your role would focus on generating and nurturing new leads through events, marketing automation and sales material. The organisation has a strong background in psychology and sports, working with senior leadership teams to change organisational culture and improve internal processes.
Key Responsibilities of the Events Marketing Executive:
- Target and attract new audiences with engaging and relevant event marketing campaigns by designing, developing and delivering an array of events.
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure that data management is accurate and lead processes are followed and identify new prospect sources and determine the ideal mix of customer acquisition channels.
- Create and manage emails, landing pages and data on our marketing automation system to drive lead generation.
- Track and measure the impact of all activities to ensure continuous improvement and effective, ongoing lead generation including post-event evaluation.
- Produce copy for emails and brochure mailings, collaborating with the designers.
Key Skills and Experience of the Events Marketing Executive:
- Strong events / project management experience
- A good understanding of marketing automation tools & CRM
- The ability to write high quality copy for both online and print
- Comfortable managing external suppliers, as well as internal stakeholders
- Proven capability in managing multiple projects to tight timeframes
- Experience of working B2B or PS environment.
If you are innovative thinker, enthusiastic, quick thinking with a strong attention to detail, then please apply.