Digital Marketing Executive
A leading financial services membership body is looking for a digital marketing executive to join their marketing team, based in the City of London. The primary focus of this role will be on delivering strategic email marketing campaigns, adding value to the overall marketing and communications plan.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and take ownership of the main way the membership body communicates with its members.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Deliver strategic email marketing campaigns that are in line with other web and campaign activity
- Own the email channel, including planning, production, distribution, measurement, review and revision.
- Keep an eye on emerging marketing tools and trends
- Build effective relationships with other colleagues in the marketing, communications and PR teams
- Support the work of the wider team to develop the website, assisting with website and digital content and with Social Media management
Key skills and Experience of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Proven track record in email marketing, email service providers, statistical analysis and data management
- Background in digital campaign management
- Familiar with social media channels
- Strong proofreading and copywriting skills
- Basic HTML, CSS and SEO skills
If you are someone who is able to see the bigger picture and ensure digital campaigns, and email campaigns in particular, add value as part of the overall marketing and communications plan, please apply.
This role will start with a strong focus on email marketing but will later broaden out to include the wider digital marketing mix.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly