Head of CRM
Our client are one of the fastest growing online gambling brands in Europe are well renowned for their fantastic career opportunities and vibrant working environments are looking for a Head of Regional CRM.
The purpose of the role will be to steer CRM towards complete alignment of their customer base efforts with actions taken from a customer acquisition perspective across all their markets and brands.
The successful candidate will harness their strong stakeholder management abilities to ensure that the local and brand perspective of our clients customer efforts are top of mind.
- Set an overall direction for how certain brands communicates to customers in order to increase loyalty and revenue
- Work closely with acquisition and country teams to ensure that the customer communication strategy meets all requirements of the key markets and complements customer acquisition journeys.
- Set customer management metrics for each of the groups markets, aligned with the number of brands and positioning of such brands
- Be a key stakeholder, who sets guidelines and direction when launching new brands or migrating brands into the wider group.
- Through regional team leads, evaluate and track the competitive landscape in each market to understand the risks and opportunities - work closely with the strategy team to develop specific strategies to address these insights
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel CRM.
- Experience of a complex customer environment across multiple sites.
- Experience with planning, conducting and analysing CRM campaigns across multiple channels, including email, direct mail, SMS and social media.
- Good understanding of the latest trends channel definitions and developments of customer communication channels, such as real-time email, SMS, onsite and push notifications
- Strong relationship building skills, and the ability to build trust.
- Sound commercial acumen, understanding of ROI and an analytical approach