- Working for one of the world's best ERP/ecommerce development agencies
- Managing the whole UK business
About Our Client
My client is a global eCommerce Agency, supporting B2B and B2C clients in
exceeding their commerce goals on Magento. As the world's leading Magento Global Elite Partner, they have delivered tailored eCommerce solutions to more than 400 brands over the past 9 years. They boast having delivered more Magento 2 Enterprise solutions (including some of the very largest and most complex) than any other partner globally. Based in Central London.
Reporting into the COO [who is not based in the UK], the Country Manager you will have full responsibility for leading and developing the UK market and technical operations. You will need to ensure that the UK business aligns with the overall company mission, strategic objectives, policies and company culture.
Together with your Business Unit Managers you lead a team of highly skilled and ambitious people all working towards the same goals. Specific responsibilities include;
- Driving business and market/client development
- Managing key customer relationships
- Leading the staff, fostering a team environment, drive performance and engagement
- Budget and business performance reporting
- Ensuring the organization follows local laws and regulations
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of my client's products and services in the region
The Successful Applicant
The successful Country Manager will need to come from a Head of or Director level role within a software business [Saas, CRM, ERP or eCommerce]. Where you will have had P&L responsibility, managed a large team and have been client facing. As this is the most senior role in the UK, this Country Manager must be comfortable working autonomously and making commercial and technical decisions on their own.
The team is largely made up of developers and project managers but you will need the ability to manage commercial as well as technical teams. This role is based in London.
What's on Offer
£80 000 - £100 000 basic plus bonus and benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MP13897648Z